- Who we are & how to contact us
- Use of copytecsheffield.co.uk & associated sites
- Our commitment
- Your commitment
- Breach of these terms & conditions
- Your legal rights
- Links to other sites
- Intellectual property rights
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- That you will not to do anything that may damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or in any way impair the functionality of any material available on any of our sites.
- That you are entirely responsible for the safe keeping of any passwords or login details given to you.
- Not to post, upload or otherwise distribute defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent or unlawful or objectionable material or information or send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’ material or any other form of bulk communication to our sites or email addresses.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights and not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders or purchases.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our sites or any private or member account areas within our sites.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any Copytec Solutions intellectual property rights or those of our associated companies, sites or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for Copytec Solutions or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties.
- If you send any material or information by any method to Copytec Solutions or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties that is not expressly agreed by us as being confidential, you agree that we will be free to retain and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit.
- Warn you via e-mail or any other means that you have breached our terms and conditions and ask you to stop such conduct.
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you.
- Discontinue your membership to any subscriptions, memberships, hosting or to any additional services offered through our sites without refund.
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting access) to prevent you from using our sites.
- The security of our sites (which may be hosted on third party servers).
- For any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property breach of security by hackers.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(2) About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(3) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We may send to you the following cookies:
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) To analyse the use of our website;
(2) Third party cookies When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
(5) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(6) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu. Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(7) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Copytec Solutions, based at 206 Sheffield Road, Killamarsh, Sheffield, S21 1EB. United Kingdom. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email email@example.com, by telephone (0800 035 0722) or by post (to address above).